Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Modest Proposal




Stephen Ireland just got CALLED OUT by his boss, Gerard Houllier. To sum it up, Houllier said Ireland is a lazy pr*ck who thinks he is too good to play defense, hustle, or try hard in training. Pretty damning assessment from good old Gerard. I have to say though, I don't disagree with him. Stephen Ireland used to be one of my BOIS. I loved that guy when he played for Citeh pre-Sheik days back when they blew. Ever since he has been awful though. Out of form and just lackadaisical on the pitch. To make matters worse he doesn't play international ball since his controversy with lying about his Grandmother/Grandfather/
everyone related to him's death to get out of playing in a match. He really just needs games against tough competition and to get his act together.

I'm tired of this crap. I want you to be MY BOI again, Stephen. Get your SH*T together and play some good footy. Try hard. Be humble. Realize how many people would love to be in your position. You are gifted so do not waste that gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment