Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Special One Strikes Again



Xabi Alonso and Sergio Ramos BOTH (and I LOVE them both... seriously two of my favorite players in footy) picked up reds and were sent off Wednesday night in Real's 4-0 victory over Ajax. Both were given second yellows for time wasting late in the game. NOW they will miss the next (meaningless) game for Real against Auxerre as they have already qualified for the knockout round. However, this in the process will also wipe both players slates clean for the knockout round. Very suspicious here... Mourinho claims the ref was giving out 'funny yellows' and we should move on... HA! I love Jose! He is always one step ahead and always trying to elminate as much uncertainty as possible. This is why the man is a GENIUS! I wish he would come back to the EPL and manage my Reds. PLEASE JOSE! PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment