Sunday, March 13, 2011

Arsenal - Batting 1.000



Arsenal is batting 1.000 in not winning trophies in major competitions again this year. And I am also 3 for 3 in bets against Arsenal in the big game. In the span of two weeks a trophy STARVED Arsenal club managed to lose against Birmingham in the Carling Cup final, at Camp Nou in the Champions League, and at Old Trafford in the FA Cup semis! All that is left now for the poor GOONARS is the league. I doubt that is going to happen. Highly doubtful. I don't even like ManUre. In fact I despise the devils, but I can't help but laugh at Arsenal. Again.

Arsenal'D!

1 comment:

  1. liverpool also batting 1.000...but add to that european football qualification for next year! they might not even crack the top half of the prem without their precious (and aging) captain for a month.

    ReplyDelete