Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Gattuso the Barbarian Part II



Just as a matter of resolution, UEFA charged our good old friend Gennaro with assault! of Spurs coach Joe Jordan!

ASSAULT! and a 5 game match ban. Gulp. Well he did try to choke slam Joe... and he headbutted him... I guess UEFA isn't good friends just yet with Vince McMahon. Hopefully they will be though once Vince invests in a team abroad!

OH and here is what Gennaro had to say - "They gave me a five-match ban... they may as well have put me in prison for a month! I wanted to be at the second leg in London, but was advised not to go. There’s 37,000 of them in that stadium, I’d have returned with a swollen face from 37,000 slaps." Meh it's only a bunch of Tottenham supporters Gennaro. You might have heard 37k chant in unison at you but even that is doubtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment